Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
- 9 Videos
- 8 Disqus
You will learn:
- The #1 action that keeps your sex life alive in a long term relationship. Hint: do this at least once a week.
- How to flirt inside a long term relationship to keep sexual energy alive.
- Why going straight for penetrative sex can actually turn a woman OFF...and what to do instead.
- Ways to touch a woman to increase her sexual desire.
- How to always know where to touch a woman. Hint: it changes every time you have sex...yet once you learn this subtle skill, you’ll never wonder again.
- A simple “cock” technique to do right before penetration that makes her beg for sex. Hint: this is NEVER done in porn so most guys don't do it even though women love it.
- One common habit that kills sexual attraction and what to do instead. Hint: this usually creeps up in long term relationships and leads to less sex... yet by doing this 30 second daily exercise you can ensure long-lasting intimacy.
- How to ask for what you want during sex in a way that makes your lover want to satisfy you. Hint: If you don’t ask like this, you risk offending or rejecting your partner and killing the mood.
- How to make your bedroom ideal for sex. Hint: when you make these changes you and your partner will be able to enjoy sex more deeply.
- What a guy can do do if he can't get it up. Plus, how a woman can support him if he can't get it up.
- A key realization that will relieve anxiety around sex.
- A simple exercise that will increase a man’s control over ejaculation.
- What to do to reduce your arousal during sex and increase stamina.
- Why a woman's sexual energy gets blocked and a simple 2-step process to awaken it again.
Please note: We are not an official university. We do not offer degree courses. We offer tools, courses, support, and structure for those who want to improve their love & sex life. If you want an official degree certification please look elsewhere.
Triambika is an internationally recognized seminar leader, professional sex and conscious intimacy coach and the founder of The Ecstatic Awareness Institute.
She has guided thousands of men and women to empower their sexuality, by helping them to release shame, gain confidence, learn to have extraordinary sex, experience exceptional stamina and create healthier relationships.
Her powerful work with singles and couples have been featured on the Playboy channel, and as the lead host and MC for the International Sex and Consciousness Conferences.
Triambika brings her depth, intuition, passion and magnetism to her work. Harnessing her extensive training and practice with Tantra, non-dual spirituality, masculine and feminine dynamics, she helps her clients to reach authentic sexual freedom and to form fulfilling relationships that support the highest expression of who they are.
“Working with the extraordinary teacher Triambika has enabled me to bring the spiritual and sexual parts of myself into alignment. Triambika creates a safe and supportive environment in which she offers coaching and learning through loving presence and intuitive instruction. She is a master teacher and practitioner of tantric and yogic practices who embodies deep wisdom that is expressed in all aspects of her work connecting the sacred and sexual in wild and wonderful ways”. – Victor B. Boston, MA
“From Head to Heart – Tri helped me take the conversations in my head and showed me how to live them from my heart. Learning how to connect with another where I literally feel their presence/energy in my body. She taught me it’s okay to trust, love and connect with another even after a failed relationship and it’s actually necessary to help the healing process. I will always be grateful for her and I’m in a much better place since our paths have crossed”. – Kevin W.