Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
- 13 Videos
- 12 Disqus
You will learn:
- How to know when we've truly "healed" our past and what it takes to get there.
- The four Signs that your past is holding you back.
- What to do BEFORE you dig into your past. Note: This simple preparation step will give you to inner resources to finally end pain from the past.
- Why past events can change our neurology leading us to expect more of the same. Note: By knowing how our body stores stressful events in our cells, we can consciously reprogram our memories for improved future experiences.
- A 5-minute physical exercise to clear stress and reset your mood.
- Is your mind continually replaying a painful memory? Use this 4-minute guided meditation to end the loop.
- 2 Powerful Resources that will rapidly clear away physical and sexual trauma from your body.
- How to practice “aspecting”. Hint: This incredibly powerful technique resolves conflicts with parents, lovers, or others who may have hurt or betrayed you...even if they’re no longer alive.
- A 13-minute guided "re-patterning" process that will change how past memories are stored in your brain. Note: This is sort of like an emotional "upgrade" that will clear away stuck thoughts and feelings about the past.
- If you always feel stuck in the past or constantly sabotage yourself with doubts of failure, ask this 1 question. Hint: Answering this honestly could be the missing "piece" to breaking free from past traumas and patterns.
- A quick and satisfying "ritual" to release patterns and beliefs from the past.
- Why negative emotions can be incredibly useful when you take this perspective. Note: Most of society doesn’t share this view, yet when you do, it will improve all your relationships and even attract better quality people to you.
Please note: We are not an official university. We do not offer degree courses. We offer tools, courses, support, and structure for those who want to improve their love & sex life. If you want an official degree certification please look elsewhere.
Founder of The Sanctuary in Guatemala, Araminta Barbour is an International Schools of Temple Arts (ISTA) faculty member and a teacher with the Institute of Conscious Sensuality in Hawaii.
She has a Master’s Degree in Indian Religions from the University of London (SOAS), and has over 15 years exploring numerous holistic health modalities and esoteric traditions.
Araminta’s core passion is the process of radical self-acceptance – the inner marriage of love with power. She is here to support the return of ancient temple wisdom and practices for humanity’s evolution as liberated, heart-centred creators.
“Araminta Barbour embodies the strength, wisdom and compassion of a true healer and guide. I was able to let my physical, emotional and energetic defences down with her which allowed the most profound releases and shifts within me to occur that I have ever experienced. She is not only skilled in practices which allow for deep body/energy/heart trauma to release, her presence, love and intuitive awareness at every moment is something I have never experienced with another practitioner. Araminta not only walks her talk, she lives and embodies the healing that she is able to hold space and guide others to find within themselves.” – KA, USA
“Araminta is a truthseeker, both in regard to herself and others. She is deeply inquisitive as to her own actions and motives and those of others. Araminta has an open, compassionate and non-judgmental presence. She really sees others and cares deeply about their journey. Araminta has many gifts and much wisdom to share, which she has developed through living her own life as a very real human being. I have attended a number of events where Araminta has been a facilitator and space-holder. She fulfils this role with ease, presence and fun. She can be serious and silly when appropriate and creates a safe space for others to step into their fear, power, sexual self, emotions, child and shadow.” – Elaine, UK